SOTM – BLOS Dual Band Airborne UAV Antenna
A Ka/Ku Airborne Terminal for UAV consists of the following subsystems:
- Stabilized Antenna;
- Antenna Control Unit (ACU);
- Transmitters and Receivers Radio Frequency Subsystem (BUC and LNB);
- Communication Subsystems (TDM/TDMA – DVB S2 & Spread Spectrum).
The innovative valences and technologies consist of:
- Airborne Dual Use Terminal operating in the Ku and Ka or EHF bandwidths. The increasing demand for broadband connectivity for mobile applications requires antennas with dual-use feed operating both in Ku and Ka bands with bit-rates of upto 10 Mbps in download and 10 Mbps in upload (return link). The characteristics may change due to the satellite and terrestrial hub characteristics;
- Very Light main reflector Antenna. The antenna system has a total maximum outdoor subsystem weight of 35 kg;
- Ka/Ku Transceiver. The Ka-Ku interchangeable Transceiver will be equipped with HPA and LNB in order to operate in Ku and Ka bandwidths;
- Antenna Control Unit with integrated DVB S2 & SS communication subsystem. This equipment controls the antenna tracking and provides strong and secure communications for aircraft as UAV.
- ITAR FREE
- EAR FREE
Contact us for more details