LOS – Ku Band Tx/Rx Airborne Antenna
Airborne Ku Band Tx/Rx Antenna
- The operating frequency band is between 14.4 and 15.35 GHz.
- The minimum antenna gain in the bandwidth is 21 dBi at the RF connector, internal cable loss included.
- The -3 dB beamwidth Azimuth and elevation will be > 9º.
- The polarization is RHCP.
- The axial ratio is less than 2.5 dB within the angular span of the in -10 dB beamwidth.
- The VSWR is less than 1.5 :1.
- The sidelobes are less than -15 dB.
- The maximum RF input CW power is no less than 40 W at all altitudes and temperatures.
- The maximum power consumption is less than 80 W.
RTCA DO-160F, section 4, Category E2, no pressurization on the aircraft, with the following values:
- · Operational range of temperature of -60 ºC to 71 ºC,
- · Ground Survival Maximum Temperature 85°C,
- · Ground Survival Minimum Temperature -60°C,
- · Short time Operating High Temperature 71°C.
Contact us for more details